looking for a replacement part

A quick learner from marengo, il says:
drawer track back plate. The part# on our broken bracket is 471037. The piece has two knobs that fit into the wall. The piece is not screwed in.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have, exactly, but the description is familiar. I'm afraid we don't have any sockets that have the two knobs that fit into the back wall of the cabinet. The 32-012, which I see you were looking at, may be our best substitute, but you will need to confirm that the dimensions of the socket are the same as yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)