looking for new track

A home owner from 95008 says:
double sliding mirror closet door track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 2.44.27 PM.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Take a look at our 23-270, 23-271 and 23-272 bottom tracks for concave rollers. Look these over and see if they match what you need.

Hi, no it's not concave. it's just a flat surface with two raised tracks.
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid your original track is discontinued but the tracks I linked you to previously is our suggested substitute. If you want to be 100% certain, show us your roller and that will help us confirm. 

Here's the best picture I can get.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20211104_044810710.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

This indeed looks like a concave roller wheel, which is compatible with the tracks I linked you to previously. I've also attached a video below that goes over the differences between convex and concave rollers and roller tracks. Take a look and let me know if this helps. 

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.