looking for parts

A quick learner from USA says:
Hellow swisco. I am looking for parts and have included a pic of parts and a list of parts from your site. If someone could look them over and give me some other parts that would go along with it and confirm the list I would appreciate it thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named customer12.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We've related a list of hardware to get you started including the sash lock, tie bar, tie bar guide and hinge in your photo. Take a look and carefully compare the specifications of each product to the ones in your photo to confirm what will work for you. 

As for your operator, take a look at the video below to choose the correct replacement. 

There is one part on the right of your photo below the tie bar that I can't identify. Could you provide more information about the function of the part and possibly show us where it installs? Thank you!

Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.