looking for parts

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I am looking for an european bookcase hinge. The whole part is as shown on the image 1007.Jpg. The other image(1005.Jpg) is the part which was broken. Please kindly tell me if you have this kind of hinges in stock. Thank you very much.
User submitted photos of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this. The closest we have is our 32-340. Could you adapt this for use in your book case?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)