looking for parts

A quick learner from Bridgeport ct says:
looking for plastic part that connects channel balance to shoe
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Is the shoe the only thing that's broken? If so, see our 15-216. This may work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)