looking for replacement part identification

A handy person from Monument, CO says:
Need to find snap in parts like are in the pictures. The only number that I can find is Series: 70 H3
User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 55-029 and see if this matches up to your sample.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)