looking for replacement parts

A home owner from Yonkers, NY says:
a few years back i ordered the replacement wheel attachments for the doors of this shower.
i am going to order the parts again, as i know they worked.
my question is - i would like to replace other components, but unsure of what exactly to order.
i am looking for the magnet strips that are at the openings of the 2 doors, i would also like the clear "splash gaurds" (unsure if thats what they are called, hence why i am attaching photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named full view 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named magneticl door strip.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named not sure what this is.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named splash gard .JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top wheels.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I recommend you take a look at our 10-058 door roller kit and 10-060 bottom guide set. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for the guide in your third photo but you could consider our 10-060. Look over the specifications for these parts and compare them with yours to see what you think.

As for the splash guard, can you show us some photos of the end profile?

SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.