looking for replacement tilt latch

A contractor from Concord, NH says:
I have included two pictures of the window with the broken latch and then one picture of an adjoining window which still has its original latch. Can you help me find the right piece to go into my window. I need two latches one for the left side one for the right side they are both broken on this one window.

Thanks Chris Graham
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 339C59FA-48CD-4287-93E4-6857CF3A6A6B_1_105_c.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 308A9931-1BE0-4974-85AE-554CE2E5D118_1_105_c.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5C3089CB-54DD-43BE-B6B6-81E7DC8C3592_1_105_c.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you have internal tilt latches. The only way to identify possible replacements for this kind of latch is to remove one of those surface levers and measure the size of the prongs on tis underside, as well as the distance between them. Compare to our selection here and see if any match. This type of tilt latch isn't very common anymore, and there's a decent shot you will not find a replacement. If not, your other option would be to see if you could convert to surface mount tilt latches like our 26-228 and 26-229. The video below shows how to do this. 

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.