looking for round plastic piece

A quick learner says:
Need this part
User submitted a photo of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This looks a lot like our 21-174 roll guide. Could that be what you need? This is for bifold door tracks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)