looking for the hopper window lock

A contractor from hawaii says:
looking for the hopper window latch and plate behind the fixed frame to catch the lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0598.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0601.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 38-093L and 38-093R Hopper Cam handles. These look similar to your old lock, but please compare and see if you think these match up. 

A contractor from hawaii says:
Also, Looking for the keeper
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't carry a separate strike for these locks. To be honest, I wasn't aware they even used keepers; I've assumed that they locked into the window frame itself. See this old discussion for reference. It's possible yours had a unique setup. Unfortunately we don't carry an accompanying keeper in any event. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.