looking for these 2 parts

A home owner from 33909 says:

Simonton windows grid clips looking for these 2 styles of clips in the quantities on each pic im thinking the one clip is a 55-182 but looking for confirmation on that one.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4312.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4313.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree that our 55-182 looks close to your first clip, though you may want to remove yours from the window to confirm that everything matches up. You never know if there's some weird detail that remains obscured as long as it's installed.

As for the second clip, I've run into it a couple times in the past. I'm afraid we've never been able to track it down. I'm sorry that we can't offer anything as a replacement at this time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.