looking for these wheels

A quick learner from Arizona says:
They are for a window and we can not find the brand of window. The rollers are 1/2 wide 1 3/4 long
Can you help?
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. After extensive research, we think we may just have found something that will replace this. We just need to have it made up for you, which will take a little time, but I'll let you know the moment that it's available.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our new 87-222!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.