looking for window crank base

A landlord from ILLINOIS says:
I am trying to find a replacement for this part. Do you know where I could get one?

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Please see 39-248, Roto Operator Base. Take a look and compare it to your own hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)