looking to replace this crank

A landlord from Columbus Ohio says:
Hello, I have an older apartment building - the windows swing out horizontally, I believe they call them Awning windows. I have this crank that is broken and need to replace it. I dont know the mfg, there are no numbers on the part. Also these windows have plastic clips that when your crank the window shut a metal pin on the window some i believe slides behind it and it secures the window tight. I have several of these plastic pieces that have broken off over time and would like to get some - I assume if you can identify this crank you would know what plastic part I am referring to.
Any help you can send my way would be great.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have this exact operator, but take a look at our 39-346. It comes with an assortment of link arms which should help you retro fit it to your window. What do you think?
A landlord from ohio says:
Dave - I ordered it and will try it. I will let you know if it works
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)