low profile bifold door tracks?

A quick learner from Washington says:
Hi,

Can you help me find low profile top and bottom tracks for a mirrored bifold door?
We installed hardwood floors and need to find another half inch so our doors fit again. The pin length adjustments on the doors aren't enough.

Current tracks are 3/4" tall, 1" wide and 70.5 inches long. Looking for shorter than 3/4" tall. (I sent you poorly detailed question a few minutes ago about the same issue and have added pics this time. I referenced the hinges being COX 26-009)

Thank you,

Ryan

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bottom track.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Bi-fold door hardware can be a tricky business but we have a closet door expert who is bound to know the best way to get your doors back in working order. They will reach out to you as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Casey

Hello,

After some research, the 23-512 might be a good choice since the pivot bracket it includes has a 1/4" hole, just like the 23-181. It also measures 1" wide but only measures 1/2" tall for the lower profile you're looking for. This track takes a 7/8" guide roller. Please let us know if you have any other questions and if you decide to give it a try, please let us know how it works out for you. 

A quick learner from Washington says:
Thank you! This sounds very promising. Ordering.
Profile picture of Casey

Great. Let us know if you have any other questions once you receive the order. Thanks for posting!

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.