lowen window pin that slides in track and keeps window flush

A quick learner from San Diego says:
Pin shears off. It is mounted in a bracket that slides in a track at the bottom. We have had this pin shear on 3 other windows. Just need pin not a complete bracket.
The problem is that the plastic slide is bent allowing the window to come free of the pin
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hmm, I can't quite picture the part you're describing. May we see a photo of it removed from the window? 

i sent the Photo
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid your photo(s) still have not come through. Could we have you email your photos irectly to help@swisco.com? In your email, also include your reference number, D138352. Thank you. 

sent photo as requested. thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0078.JPG
Profile picture of Tim
Tim from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the photo. I am afraid this piece is not available by itself. You will need to replace the entire hinge set. Take a look at our 36-048 for consideration. 

Our operator is not the same see photos on
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F0922D31-CBB9-4787-883E-6D01F5E5452E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C8ED9FFB-B6A1-4B26-8F48-1E7CDB688FA8.jpeg
That hinge set is not the same as installed on the window. Our hinge set is different. What other models do you have?
Won't part number 39-541 work?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Our 36-038 36-048 hinge set looks a little different, but they work the same way. As long as you replace the top and bottom then you should be okay.

The 39-541 will not work as a hinge slider in any capacity. This is meant to serve an entirely different function. No manufacturer provides the hinge slider separately, since they're riveted on. They are not meant to be repaired or replaced, so you'll need a new hinge. 

Please send me information on the 36-038
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sorry, that was a typo. I meant the 36-048, which is the same hinge we recommended earlier.

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.