lower window latch mounted in center of the bottom window

A quick learner from Purcell OK says:
Older single hung windows in the house we bought that also have storm windows on the outside but two of our inside windows are missing the window latch and when the window is lowered the latch fits in a slot on the bottom of the window frame locking it. It is 2" long and 1" high with screws in the window rail (top) holding it to the window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0283.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this specific latch. I can tell you that this is an older style part that isn't widely used anymore. They're becoming harder and harder for us to get a hold of. I will do my best to find a match for you, I just wanted to let you know ahead of time that there are no guarantees.

Before I get started, can you remove this latch from the window and show it to me from a few different angles? I'd especially like to see the end profile. Thank you!

A quick learner from Purcell OK says:
photos attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. Please give us a little more time to try to track this down and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your continued patience with us during this time. We believe you have an old Keller/Air Control window latch that has been discontinued, Therefore, we'd like to suggest having a look and possibly consider using our 90-012 in its place. Get back to us and let us know if you believe this would work on your window.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.