metal bi-fold doors

A home owner from Phoenix, Arizona says:
4 doors that are 18" each for 6' total closet opening

I need the plastic tips on the pins (note that the threaded pin has a smaller dia than the other 3 pins where the tip is installed). I also need the track for the top and the mounting brackets (or track) for the bottom of the door and any additional hardware that is necessary to hang these doors as a set.

The doors were in storage for a while and I did not take them down myself, nor do I have any additional hardware beyond what is pictured. I need any necessary hardware for installing beyond what is pictured.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bifold 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bifold 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bifold 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bifold 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bifold 5.jpg
additional pics
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bifold 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bifold 7.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to help, but before I recommend anything I'd like to know the diameter of the metal pins and the diameter of the nylon caps in each case. That will help us find something that will fit in the same available space. Thanks!

there are 3 nylon caps with the .25 dia hole and 1 nylon cap with the .190 dia hole.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bifold 8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bifold 9.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bifold 10.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You have the old style Slimfold bi-fold door. They still use the threaded bottom adjusting pin, which is our 21-001. If you still want to keep the old pin, you can use just the 21-011 nylon cap. For the other three pins, they now use the 21-007 that will fit your existing bi-fold door. We pulled up a couple videos to help you, too.

thank you very much.

Will I need 2 tracks, one top and one at the bottom? It looks like the track includes the adjustable brackets that will accept the pins? If not, what are the brackets that mount to the door frame to accept the pins.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Yes, you will need a top and bottom tracks. See our 21-403, which can work on both the top and bottom. These come with a 21-200 bracket already but the 21-277 rubber bumpers are sold separately.

How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.