metal bifold door pin cap

A handy person from Salem, OR says:
Hi. we need 8 metal bifold door pin caps for our closet doors in our home. The hat bushing brim is 5/8 inch diameter and the hat bushing fits in a 13/32 diameter hole. It has a 1/2 inch overall height, it has a 1/4 inch hold in the center.
Please let us know the part number so we can order it.
Jerry
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200831_133630.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200831_133728.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Jerry. Start by looking at the 21-071 Top Pivot and Guide Pin for Peachtree doors. Let me know if this seems to match up. 

A quick learner from Parksville Cnada says:
I went to 21-071 and the problem with that one is that the top width of 13/32 inch is too wide to fit in the track. That top width cannot be more than 10/32 - 11/32 inch Thank-you for your help
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can help. Look at the 21-117 nylon cap as a replacement. the width of the cap body is 13/32", the height is 15/32", the brim is 5/8" and the pin hole is 17/64".

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.