metal bifold doors

A landlord from sunrise florida says:
hi ,
i need to buy the plastic parts for the bottom and top of the door , see attached picture
thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2020-06-14 at 16.00.18.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your picture is showing me a bifold closet door pin, but I'm not sure what type you need, or if you even need the whole pin itself. You mentioned a plastic part, but that could be a lot of things. Can you remove the part in question from the door and show me a picture of it by itself? I need a clearer view.

A landlord from sunrise florida says:

the pictures below shows the bottom and top pins , i need a complete plastic parts . as you see on the left pins its missing the bottom and top plastic parts , the top is more important . the right side pictures shows you the top plastic part that i need

thank you for your help , you can call me if you wish

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_20200617_155439.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. That looks like a grommet of some kind. We have two sizes: the 21-152 and 21-173. Carefully review the dimensions we show on each product's respective store page to determine which one is a better fit.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.