metal bifold doors

A landlord from sunrise florida says:
hi ,
i need to buy the plastic parts for the bottom and top of the door , see attached picture
thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2020-06-14 at 16.00.18.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your picture is showing me a bifold closet door pin, but I'm not sure what type you need, or if you even need the whole pin itself. You mentioned a plastic part, but that could be a lot of things. Can you remove the part in question from the door and show me a picture of it by itself? I need a clearer view.

A landlord from sunrise florida says:

the pictures below shows the bottom and top pins , i need a complete plastic parts . as you see on the left pins its missing the bottom and top plastic parts , the top is more important . the right side pictures shows you the top plastic part that i need

thank you for your help , you can call me if you wish

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_20200617_155439.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. That looks like a grommet of some kind. We have two sizes: the 21-152 and 21-173. Carefully review the dimensions we show on each product's respective store page to determine which one is a better fit.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)