milgard casement window crank operator

Quick Learner from ca 91755
Sep 11, 2023 3:00 am
I need to buy the milgard casement window crank operator. So please let me know which 1 I should buy for my window. Attached is the picture and I would like to buy the whole set like milgard. Thx
IMG_5995 IMG_5974 IMG_5987 IMG_5979 IMG_5982
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily from SWISCO
Sep 12, 2023 11:00 am


Our 39-220B looks like it could make a good match. Look over the specifications below and see if they align with your old assembly. For the opposite-handed version, see the 39-221B

We also sell the 39-451 and 39-452 covers with handles in case your old one can't be removed. 

Detail of 39-220B
Detail of 39-220B

detail of 39-221B
detail of 39-221B

Quick Learner from Monterey park California
Sep 15, 2023 12:18 am
Please send me the parts a for this window. According to my picture, should I order left or right? Thx
IMG_6009 IMG_6008 IMG_5995
3 user uploaded images
Casey from SWISCO
Sep 15, 2023 1:37 pm


You appear to be showing the same type of operator as your post from earlier this week shown above. The assembly shown in your photos would be the 39-220B which attaches the handle to the left side of the base. We also offer the 39-452 or 39-376 handle and cover options. Thanks for posting! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts