milgard casement window tuscany series dual arms

A home owner from kauai, hawaii says:

Hello: Window expert!

My Milgard windows casement dual arms are rusted out with total of 10 windows are affected which was installed in 2009. I have been looking for this parts for long but no duplication/similar found in anywhere. Would this Swisco part 39-393 compatible to my needs. Please help me where to find these parts in Los Angles, California. I appreciate your assistance. Thank you very much. Tante 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 2.15.06 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3374.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The operator arms shown in your photo actually look like a closer match to the 39-239B, which is used with the 39-536 pivot slides and 39-558 detach clip. Take a look and compare the specifications shown on our product pages to yours. 

We do not have any storefront locations but these parts can be purchased directly on our website to be delivered to your residence. Thanks for posting! 

Hi Casey:
I am ordering 10 dual arms window accessories as shown in photos. I also need photos for the side track (please refer to the photo I sent) so I can match with the original. Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey

Hello,

Take a look at the 39-556 track used with the 39-239B mentioned in this thread shown below. Thanks for posting!  

Alternate image for 39-556
Alternate image for 39-556

Hi Casey:
These are the Milgard parts (left and right)that I wish to purchase from your storage. Do you have this part compatible and is available.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3370.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3367.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Sure, I would recommend starting by comparing the specifications of the 39-220B and 39-221B operators to yours, which use the 39-375 and 39-376 handle and cover kits. Please note that these are primarily used in casement windows rather than awning windows like yours. That doesn't mean that these parts wouldn't work for your application, just something to keep in mind. Look over the dimensions below to confirm That they match up to yours. If you need new hinges as well, see the 36-048

detail of 39-221B
detail of 39-221B

How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.