mirror bifold hardware replacement

A home owner from USA says:
Hello,

I am looking for replacement parts to replace mirror bifold door hardware. Original parts, as shown in pictures, would be ideal, but I am open to alternatives. As you can see the top pivot is bent. I would greatly appreciate if you can help with identifying part and an advice.

Thanks,
Oleg
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You have a Paniflex door that uses a 23-099 center spring-loaded guide pin and a 23-100 top spring-loaded pivot. Does that sound like all the parts you need?
A quick learner from New Jersey says:
WOW! this is my exact door and the exact part i need on the left. Does it only come in one measurement?

Thanks

Julie
bifold roller
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi there, Julie. As long as the top nylon bushing is 3/4", our 23-099 center spring loaded roller should be your replacement part.
A quick learner from Jersey says:
Thanks, I ordered it and it is perfect. Super fast shipping!!
A quick learner from New York says:
When I ordered the 23-141 and 23-142 the round piece is thinner and it doesn't have the spring that mine photo I sent in. Also, when I placed the piece on the door your piece 23-141 and 23-142 don't face flat on the door because there is a piece that stick out. See attached photo of your piece which has a piece that sticks out and I can't lay flat down on the door. Then see a photo of mine piece that doesn't have it.
23-100 : Top Pivot Assembly
Top Pivot Assembly
23-100
$5.10
VIEW >
23-130 : Bi-fold Door Top Slide Guide
Bi-fold Door Top Slide Guide
23-130
$1.66
VIEW >
23-146 : Wood Bi-Fold Closet Door Guide Cap
Wood Bi-Fold Closet Door Guide Cap
23-146
$1.66
VIEW >
23-156 : Paniflex Reversible Top Pivot Block
Paniflex Reversible Top Pivot Block
23-156
$2.39
VIEW >
23-099 : Paniflex Center Spring Loaded Roller
Paniflex Center Spring Loaded Roller
23-099
$5.62
VIEW >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.