mirror door roller removal

A home owner from New jersey says:
I have a metal frame mirror sliding closet door and the roller is bad. I don?t see any screws to remove the old one. What's the trick to getting it out?
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Getting these rollers out can be a little tricky at first, but it's not so bad. They're just hooked in. You will first need to carefully lay the door down on a stable surface, then lightly tap the assembly downward to unhook the bottom catch of the housing and the side hooks lock in the door frame. If you look at the opposite of your housing, you will see the hooks are facing up, which is why you want to knock it down. You might need needle nose pliers to help in the final removal of the side hooks in the frame.

A professional from CA says:
I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by tapping the roller. The hook on the side is the only thing keeping this roller in place. I've used a pick to coax the hook in line with the hole and the whole thing pivots off the frame.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.