mirror door rollers

A handy person from NY says:
I ordered rollers (4) 23-064 : Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller, Concave
They do not fit.
I have attached a picture. I believe the distance between the screws is 2 3/16 "

I also ordered the top guides to replace the K guides. These are also not right. These doors have a wooden frame, and those guides do not clip in. The old ones were screwed onto the top.

Please advise!

On another note, the track is PERFECT!!!
User submitted a photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 23-028, this looks to be a good match for your roller. I'm not sure about the top guide, though. Could you show me yours?
A handy person from ny says:
This looks good except for the piece that goes under the door near the wheel. Can that be removed?

As for the top guides, I will just order the other ones (there are only 2 different possibilities, correct?) and hope they fit.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Well, you could theoretically clip the hooks off, but I think if you remove your roller from the door you'll see that yours has those same hooks.

As for the top guide, I am not sure what you have. The types we carry may not necessarily work. There are many parts out there for older doors like this that are discontinued and no longer available. We would be happy to research an alternative if we could see your hardware.
A quick learner says:
Thanks! The rollers work fine. I needed to adjust the metal tabs, but that was easy enough. The plastic guides for the top also fit!
This is just great!
Many thanks for your advise and your rollers and guides!!!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You are very welcome! Glad to help. Thank you for using Swisco!
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.