mirror door tracks

A quick learner from Wilton, CT says:

I am a home owner and do not know how long thees tracks have been in my house but they are completely rusted and requires replacement.

I am looking for replacement wheels as well as the tracks. I have attached photos for your ref but appx dimensions are length 4', Track width 4" and width of each channel is about 3/4".

Can you pls advise

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2465.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2466.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2464.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Good morning! Looks like you have an older version of our 32-041 roller. With that in mind, I recommend our 23-240 bottom track. These two parts should work well for your door.

A quick learner from Wilton, CT says:
Tom,
Thanks for your guidance. Are you suggesting I replace the wheel and the track or do you think I can use the exiting wheel in the track you have suggested.
Also the track length required is 5' instead of 4'. Ow can I select the desired length pls advise.
Would also like to know how much will be the apex total cost for 8 wheels and two tracks to my zip code (06897).
Thanks again
Shivram
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sorry for the confusion! To be more specific, you should be able to reuse your old roller without issue. As long as it's in good condition you don't need to replace it.

We unfortunately don't have this track in 5', but we do sell the 23-242 in 6'. You can cut off the extra foot with a hacksaw.

You can see a detailed price breakdown on each product's respective store page. Shipping cost will depend on what option you select during checkout, since we offer multiple options.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.