mirrored bypass closet doors-slider

A quick learner from tampa fl says:
Hi, I'm remodeling a home. Closet doors I believe were made by Diston Industries (1980's) They are top rollers. Need the bottom plastic piece that sits in the bottom track. Have attached two photos.

Thank you.
User submitted photos of plastic roller piece.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
My first suggestion would be to look at the 23-018 Bottom Guide Pair and the 23-026 Bottom Sliding Door Guide.

Now, they come with a nylon guide, but the guide is riveted and cannot be removed. See if you can replace the whole housing.
A quick learner from Tampa Fl says:
the current guide is inserted into a vertical groove on the inside edge of the door. The back side of the door is the backside of the mirror. I don't think there is a way to attach 23-026.
On part # 23-018 is it installed with the plastic part of the guide facing into the door?
User submitted photo of their closet door guide.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Can you report back to us with the width of the plastic guide?
A quick learner from Tampa says:
The width is 5/8" and the length is 1 and 7/8"

1/8th" thick on it's length, then the grooved end is 1/4" thick.

Thank you.

Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 23-234, replacement sliding closet door guide.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.