mirrored bypass door part

A home owner from Farmington, Michigan says:
I am in need of a part for stanley/monarch bypass mirrored closet doors. I have attached the image of the part. It goes on the backside of the door and allows it to follow the top track.
User submitted a photo of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 23-222B roller. Your original hardware was actually discontinued, but the manufacturer made t he 23-222B to replace it. Let me know your thoughts.
A quick learner from Michigan says:
The replacement part worked perfectly! Thank you!!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great news! Thanks for confirming, and for your business. Both are a big help to us. Please let me know if you ever need anything else in the future.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)