missing the full kit of the ROTO MULTI-POINT MORTISE LATCH LEVER

A landlord from Oregon says:
Ok so now that I have the ROTO MULTI-POINT MORTISE LATCH LEVER, Where do I find the replacement washer, pin and lock washer?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It's hard to say what you have without seeing the original hardware. You might be looking for something like our 82-107, which comes with a nylon washer, wave washer, lever pin, and push nut. This is just an educated guess, though. I'd really like to see what your original hardware looks like.

A landlord from Oregon says:
I ordered this part from here Product Code: 82-240 but it did not come with the nylon washer, wave washer, lever pin, and push nut. Where do I just buy those parts?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe the 82-240 requires washers of any sort. This installs in a handle set like our 82-080 and just sorta pops in. The handle holds it to the door after it's screwed in, no washers necessary. Are you sure that's what you need? If your handle set doesn't look like our 82-080, then the 82-240 is probably the wrong part for the job.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.