missing window crank and covers

A home owner from Burbank says:
I'm missing both cranks and covers for several of my JeldWen casement windows.
I've supplied a photo of what they look like. Can you please let me know what to order?
THank you!
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Amy.
Take a look at SWISCO part numbers 39-376 and 39-375 and see how well these match your existing hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)