missing/broken/stuck screen door rollers.

A home owner from new york says:
Two are missing (from bottom of door) One is unattached, the other is still in place but I cannot get it out, even with screws removed. It appears to be a 84-005M or 84-102, but since there is no bar attached to the one that is loose, it is anybody's guess what it might be. And since I cannot remove the one that is still in the door, Im not sure how to figure out what to get. The little spring trap/bars are still in place inside the holes on the door. (I guess these help keep the rollers in place?)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1895.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1888.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1887.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Based on the photos of your patio screen frame, it appears that you have the type of screen door that uses our 84-502 adjustment screw. I would think that your door would use a roller similar to the 84-031

Take a look at the related rollers, along with the video we've associate to see if this is the screen roller you need. Thank you!

I'm not sure if that is the same screw.
It's much longer with a finer thread. Does that matter?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1907.jpeg

We do have the 84-506 adjusting screw, which is 1-5/8" long. Take a look and see if it matches your original screw.

One last question, the opening in our door where roller sits is approx 2inches. The video appears to be closer to 3 inches. Will these still work? (I got it out finally)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34D3681B-C31A-417C-8FF4-7278866F15A3.jpeg

Worst case scenario, you might hit the corner of the screen door when you go to reinstall the new roller. If that happens, install the roller with the spring away from the corner when you place it back into the cut-out.

How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.