tool for installing mullen plastic pins

A contractor from New Hampshire says:
is there a tool that pushes the plastic pins in without damaging window
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what type of pin you have, but I normally use a stiff putty knife like the 75-026 for this kind of project.
SWISCO 75-026 Stiff Chisel Putty Knife
SWISCO 75-026 Stiff Chisel Putty Knife
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at