multi poit sash lock assmebly

A quick learner from LA says:
im a handyman and Im coming behind two other handymen that have complete removed all the hardware so I need to replace the entire multi point sash lock. where should i look for this?
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the lock you need is the newer style 38-138. Yours is the older style with a square looking body. See if our dimensions match up to yours. We also carry the 38-139, which has a longer fork. The plastic part you show might be the 39-265 lock bar guide. Take a look and match up these parts with your sample.
A quick learner says:
Hi Dave,

thank you for your reply. I've have already located the parts you've mentioned on your site. I can't find the 24" metal bar anywhere. Do you guy still sell it, or is there a place you could point me,

thanks again
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to be sure, tie bars come in a few different varieties. Start with our 38-903 and see if this is a match. Make sure the length, style of rollers, and how many rollers there are match your setup.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)