multipoint window lock

A handy person from Miami, Florida says:
There are no names on part. "2290" is cast on the inside of main body; "4" and "2249" cast on fork. The window company is Assura Windows (formerly TM Windows), in Pompano Beach Florida. The model of the window is TM 525 casement, manufactured in 2017. In an old brochure I have, they mention Roto Fasco as a supplier of hardware for them. I understand there is a left and right version of these. I have three windows that use this mechanism and would not mind ordering extras. Thank you for your anticipated help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2414.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2415.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2416.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't sell your exact lock but take a look at the locks we've related for you on this page. Go over our dimensions and compare them with yours to see what you think. 

How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.