my old rollers and set up

A handy person from Sebastian Fl 32958 says:
Hello:
I have tried to order from third parties and the parts are not right. Do you carry these?

thanks in advance
MFavetta
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named roller 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named roller 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3052.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3053.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. It does not appear we have an exact match for the type of roller you have here. However I believe either our 84-011 and 84-026 may work as a suitable replacement. 

Compare each of these parts to your original hardware to confirm if either of them will work as a replacement for you.

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. It does not appear we have an exact match for the type of roller you have here. However I believe either our 84-011 and 84-026 may work as a suitable replacement. 

Compare each of these parts your original hardware to confirm if either of them will work as a replacement for you. The wheel for the 84-011 has a 7/8" diameter, the wheel for the 84-026 has a 15/16" diameter.

Alternate image for 84-011
Alternate image for 84-011

Alternate image for 84-026
Alternate image for 84-026

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.