my part looks different than yours.

A home owner from Overland Park, KS says:
I need 8 if these rollers for very nice but heavy sliding, mirrored close doors.

I will send a picture BUT mine are similar to your #23-043 or 23-198 except the back is raised on the diagonal.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1292[1].JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "the back is raised in the diagonal", but this roller's stamped name has been associated with the 23-043 in the past. It certainly looks similar, but you'll need to compare the dimensions, especially the diameter of the wheel and the width and height of the housing, to confirm it's a match. Also see the 23-176 as a secondary possibility. 

A quick learner from Overland park, KS says:
I have written you before but I believe my photo was a little confusing. You have 2 rollers that are close, except for the angled part on mine.

The markings on my part are IHC
Miami
USA

I see no spring to indicate that it would be flat like your part with weight of doors.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1318.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I've placed you in your original discussion from the 24th. Your new photo doesn't really tell us anything your first photo didn't, unfortunately. Did you look over Bob's post? I recommend giving it a read and letting us know as you think. Like he said, the dimensions are the most important part. 

I'm also not sue what you mean when you talk about an angled or diagonal part. Are you talking about how the inner housing is on a pivot? Ours work that way, too. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.