mysterious window pull/cover

A quick learner from Winchester, MA says:

I'm hoping you may be able to help identify (and possibly replace) a rather mysterious crank cover window part (I think it's called a "Pull") that I've.

It is the cover that goes the mechanism of a crank window opener (see attached files). I don't need the crank or the mechanism, but I do need the cover and I can't seem to find it. There is no name attached to window that I can find.

It is about 5 and 1/8 inch from side to side, and may be 1 and 3/8 inches broad.

A chap at one local store said it "might" be an Andersen, but he didn't know for sure.

So, any leads?

Thanks so much in advance!

A customer submitted photo of an operator cover and handle.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I think I can get to the bottom of this particular mystery.

The operator cover looks very similar to our 39-107, which is for Truth, in fact, not Andersen. Does that sound about right? Do you know if you have Truth operators? Either way, compare the dimensions to your own cover and see what you think!

For the second piece of hardware, this is what's known as a crank handle. Please see our 39-114L, which I believe may be a newer version of your own handle. Do you think this could work as a replacement?
A quick learner says:
That is almost certainly the part! Thank you so very much!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It was my pleasure! Let us know if you have any other questions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)