need 10 cams to match parts ordered:

A home owner from McLean, Virginia says:
Left Hand Bottom Corner Pivot Housing 26-117

Right Hand Bottom Corner Pivot Housing 26-118

I need the part these fit into in the frame I think they are call cams
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help. We don't usually sell metal cams alone, but we do sell a wide variety of pivot shoes, which house the cams. Can you show me a picture of your pivot shoe? Can you also tell me its width and thickness?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)