need 1977 Andersen Perma Shield roller

A home owner from Fennville Michigan says:
We need to replace a roller for a 1977 Perma Shield Andersen Sliding glass door. What part do we need,and how much do they cost? Also how long will it take to receive? Is the weather stripping something we can buy at a hardware or is that special order too?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 81-149 roller, see if the 5-3/4" installation hole centers line up. If you feel it will not work as a replacement, please post detailed photos with measurements of the roller removed from the door so we can better identify a possible replacement roller for you.

We would be happy to research the weatherstripping for you, if you cannot identify the needed replacement on our site, please post a photo of the profile along with some dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at