need a keyed handle

A handy person from Massachusetts says:
New town home, contractor slider with no brand. Need a keyed handle for this. Any thoughts?
1 5/8" door
3 15/16" installation
Original hardware is 6 1/2"
Really would like assistance!
Thanks,
Alex
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Our 82-306 would be ideal, but we don't have it in white. Could that work for you?

If not, I'd simply recommend the 82-069 handle set with a 82-310 key cylinder, which looks like it will fit. What do you think?
A handy person from Massachusetts says:
I am OK with the 82 - 306 as long as it will fit my current configuration

Can you advise? This goes outside and I keep the same hardware inside, correct?

I basically keep the white candle inside, and outside remove the white handle and install this locking handle correct?

Alex
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I believe the 82-306 can work with your inside handle as long as the hole spacing on your old handle is 3-15/16" (center-to-center).
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.