need a sliding window rollers

A home owner from california says:
I have a 1988 double pane sliding window - no brand ID- installed by builder.
I am trying to replace broken window rollers for it. I measure the roller unit at 5/6" x 9/16" x 1 7/8".
The 1 7/8" hight has room for variance in it.

I can send pictures if it matters.

can you help?
Mark H.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Yes, please submit pictures of the original roller unit.
A home owner from california says:
this is an "on end" view of the roller cartridge inside the bottom edge of the window frame sitting on the track.
User submitted photo of sliding window roller.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Mark.

We believe we may have found a replacement roller that may work with your application. I will post an update on the discussion board as soon as more information becomes available.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Mark.

Take a look at the newly added Swisco 87-173 Sliding Window Roller. We believe this may work as a replacement for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at