need arm for window

A contractor from mn says:
this is for a crank out window that opens from the bottom upward, not from the side
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Without knowing more detailed dimensions, I can't say for sure what you have, but take a look at our 39-083 or 39-140, awning window operators, and see if either of these match up to what you have.
A quick learner from topeka, kansas says:
Where do I look for the numbers 39-083 or 39-140.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 39-083 and 39-140 can be found directly on our site. You can either click on those links or you can click on the links found in the column on the right side of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)