need balancer set # 11600-17; BE 199#31 2 87

A handy person from middletown, DE says:
double hung wooden windows. balancer # 11600-17; BE 199#31 2 87.Need both since lower sash slack on both sides, no uptake.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Please check out our 24-939 Andersen Sash Balance. This can replace balance boxes stamped with 9#31.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)