need face mount keeper

A quick learner from NY says:
I'm looking for face mount keepers for my sweep locks. The sweepers "sweep" a radius of 7/8th inch, so I think I need a keeper with an opening of double that or 1 & 3/4th inches. Is this the widest face mount model that you have?

Here's a photo of the sweeper side.

Thanks,
Jason
User submitted a photo of a window sweep lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Jason! We do have one keeper that we use with our 90-009 lock--check out our 90-136 and see if that could be something you can use. If you aren't sure, it may be best if we could see a few pictures of your original keeper, if you still have it.
A quick learner from NY says:
I'd send you a photo of the original, but there isn't one (don't tell my neighbors).

I think when the windows were originally installed, they purchased the wrong locks. They installed the sweeper side, but then there wasn't enough surface area to mount the surface mount keeper.

I've looked around and I don't think any keepers will work for my existing sweepers. So, I'm looking for new sweepers and new matching face mount keepers that fit my existing holes.

The existing holes are 2-1/4 inches wide, 1/2 inch from the edge of the frame, and 3/8s inch from the edge of the sweeper.

Below are some photos.

Thanks,
Jason
User submitted photos of a window latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey Jason. Thanks for getting back to us. This is definitely a tough one. We may need one more picture. If you can, please take your lock off of the sash and, with the sash in the closed position, send a photo where the two sashes meet in the middle. Maybe by seeing that I can determine what keeper could be best.

I had another thought, too. Are there any manufacturing numbers or stickers on the widow?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.