need face plate and door sweep

A quick learner from Lebanon pa. says:

which ones will work? How do I know if it's short or long faceplate? Which doorsteps will work?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190619_125132.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190619_125117.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. For the face plate, I recommend either our 79-029 (short) or 79-030 (long). The difference between them is the size of the rectangular hole right in the middle of it. You'll have to measure the size of your hole and compare it to the dimensions we show for each part.

As for the sweep, I don't believe we'll be able to supply an exact match. The best option we have would be our 40-005. Look it over and see if you could install this on this on your door. I think it's a promising option, since these just mount to the face using screws. You just may need to cut it down to size or drill new holes in the sweep rail itself.

A quick learner from Lebanon pa. says:
Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You're welcome! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer them.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.