need hardware and rollers for sliding glass patio door

A quick learner from west chester,ohio,45069 says:
this is what i pulled from my 1968 sliding glass door,i have not came anywhere close to replacement parts,as u can see one of the adjusting parts broken ,the roller wheels fit right into bottom rail,is there any universal roller assembly i can use,please help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00663.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00671.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to tell what your roller is while it's in pieces. Do you have an undamaged version that we can see? That would help us find a good replacement option. Let me know!

il;l see if i can piece or make diagram with sizes and what not,i believe the roller(wheels)are 1 1/4 and were connected to the bottom guide &guide connects to bottom of door(pictured with broken wheel & adjusters)wheels connects inside guide with an axle going thru center of guide thru center of wheel and out other side of guide,it looks like the 2 wedge shaped pieces (1 made of aluminum other made of plastic,the plastic one seems to be broken)are the adjusters of rollers,one on each side of guide,ill see if i can get better shots and additional info for you,appreciate all the help thats given.if theres anymore questions ill do my best to answr,thanks again
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! Seeing an undamaged version would be a huge help. Let us know whenever you can.

hope these help,the slider door are 2 large panels one which is stationary accompanied by the sliding panel itself,8 ft tall,had to remove the non sliding frame to remove the slider door itself,the adjusting screws on both sides at bottom of guide rail pulled out and are the two pieces that are wedge shaped as shown in picture,they dont seem to be part of roller wheels.roller wheels are installed directly into guide rail with axle going thru one side of guide thru wheel itself and out other side of frame(which makes them stationary) the adjusting part seems to slide into each end of guide and and the adjusting screws butts up roller to push (i would say door)up and down when turned,not sure if the rollers themselves would move because they are directly into guide,the guide connects to door panel with screws next to adjusting screw on both ends,im sorry i didnt get picture of door before i removed,as far as i know its a standard size door,i believe the rollers are 1 1/4 inch,if you have any questions feel free to ask.measurements of parts are in pictures,thanks for all help given
hope these help,the slider door are 2 large panels one which is stationary accompanied by the sliding panel itself,8 ft tall,had to remove the non sliding frame to remove the slider door itself,the adjusting screws on both sides at bottom of guide rail pulled out and are the two pieces that are wedge shaped as shown in picture,they dont seem to be part of roller wheels.roller wheels are installed directly into guide rail with axle going thru one side of guide thru wheel itself and out other side of frame(which makes them stationary) the adjusting part seems to slide into each end of guide and and the adjusting screws butts up roller to push (i would say door)up and down when turned,not sure if the rollers themselves would move because they are directly into guide,the guide connects to door panel with screws next to adjusting screw on both ends,im sorry i didnt get picture of door before i removed,as far as i know its a standard size door,i believe the rollers are 1 1/4 inch,if you have any questions feel free to ask.measure ments of parts are in pictures,thanks for all help given
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00833.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00825.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00824.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00803.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00800.JPG
more pics
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00802.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC00800.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't carry this type of roller. It may just be too old to replace. Could you use something like the 81-266 roller and axle kit and adapt it to your door? If not, I'm afraid we don't have a replacement option for you. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.