need help finding these items.

A professional from Arizona says:

The first three pictures are of screw in pieces that screw into the frame of the window and then the metal or aluminum stop snap onto them to hold the windows in place.
The last picture is of a vinyl stop I can
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 55-181 snap in glazing might work for your window. The black clip looks like it's meant to hold in the screen. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)