need help fining these

A quick learner from Forked River, NJ says:

I have exhausted all searching although I found a part shape wise that might work it is way too big. I'm desperate as I moved into my house only to find 1 of the 2 are broken and my door keeps coming off the top rail.

Thanks

Mary

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, the 10-139 is the closest match we could find for this shower door guide. I don't think they make these anymore. Would it be possible to drill a new hole for the 10-139? That should work, but you have to be careful not to hit the glass.

A quick learner from Forked, River, NJ says:
Are they long enough to hook under the bottom track? If not will not work. I think mine is 1 1/2" high.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I can't really say, I'm not familiar with what bottom track your door may be using. There is a chance that they won't work, but we don't have any other option. I'm sorry we can't offer anything better.

10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.