need help identifying awning operator

A handy person from Titusville, FL says:
There are no names or numbers anywhere on the windows. the straight bar hole to hole is 2 inches. top hole to middle hole is roughly 4.5 inches. Strait bar is threaded on the end for the screw. Please help. Whole housing is about 1 inches wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200102_162328461.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200102_162321693.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200102_162157291.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. To start, take a look at our 39-055 and 39-056, or our 39-084 and 39-085, or our 39-432. Go over the dimensions and the size of the hole in the straight arm for all these operators to see if one matches what you need. Let us know what you find. 

39-055 is very close. only thing off is the straight bar is too long, not sure if that matters, and the left right holes are off by 1/16th. the left right hole measurement is 1 1/2 inches.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Are you referring to the link arm? On our 39-055 store page, the link arm is marked as being 2-3/16" long (rivet center to hole center). Link arms have a bit of wiggle room, so you can get away with a difference in measurement, though I suppose there is a limit to that. The difference can't be extreme. Exactly how much longer is our arm compared to yours?

I'm also afraid that we don't have an operator in this style where the two bottom holes are 1-1/2" apart (center to center). 1-7/16" is somewhat standard for this style. Can you confirm your measurement? Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not their edges.

your arm is 3/16th of an inch longer than the one I have. and yes, the measurements i have are correct.the bottom holes are spaced 1-1/2 inches apart center to center. I guess I could always rivet a plate to cover everything up and start from scratch if I cant find the correct one. I wish you could just replace the worn out gear inside.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming! The link arm difference shouldn't matter that much. 3/16" isn't that much for this kind of hardware.

As for the hole spacing, I'm afraid there isn't anything we can do about that. The 39-055 really does appear to be our best match. If you are able to alter the window frame to accept the new spacing, then that would solve that problem. 

I'm sorry that we can't offer an easier solution. The gearing is machine-pressed at the factory, so it's not possible to replace those individual parts when they break.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.