need help identifying and ordering parts

A quick learner from Escondido, CA says:
Hello there, I'm attaching some pictures. I need to replace both balances on a window along with the sash(s) on both sides. You can call or text me if you have any questions. The balance is 26 1/2 inches long this measure is just the metal part and does not include the plastic attachments on both ends. The balance has an indentation 26.9 PJ (not sure what that means). I also need both Sash guides.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220527_180215.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220527_180222.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220527_180242.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220527_180252.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named new1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We can supply this balance, but it has to be a custom order due to its configuration. Before we go any further, can you just confirm a few details for me?

First, please double check the length of the metal channel. It should measure 26-5/8", not 26-1/2".

Can you also tell me how many you needed?

Finally, concerning the top sash guide, can you show me the front side of it?

Thank you!

Hi Tom, You are correct the length of the channel is indeed 26-5/8" and I would need 2 of them. I was limited to 5 pictures so I couldn't include more of the sash guide pics. but I've attached some more. Let me know if you need any more information. Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash_guide.jpg
Hi Tom, I forgot to mention I need 2 of the sash guides as well.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thank you! I'll email you a purchase link and price quote that will let you add 2 of these balances to your cart. You can then checkout as normal.

As for the top sash guide, yours looks like an older version that isn't actually made anymore. However, I believe you can use our 18-009 as a replacement. The dimensions should all match up with the sole exception of the top trim. That has to be cut or shaved down so that it will fit in your window. Would that be something you can do? Just note that any product altered in that way cannot be returned for a refund. You should carefully review the 18-009 dimensions to make sure they are in alignment.

Please also note that these top sash guides will not be included with the custom balance order link; that's only for the balances. You will still need to add any other product you want to your cart.

Thank you Tom, I went ahead and ordered the 18-009 sash guides. Thanks again for your help.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.